|801 E. Passyunk Ave 215-923-7675|
Join us in a special Autumnal Feast!
Chef Giuffi has put together a celebration of Autumn - a fall feast for the return of the foodie group! This marks the 20th foodie event in our 7th year and history made by actually returning to one of our greatest hits. A lot has happened since our first meal at Cochon BYOB (you can see it here), yet we're being invited back and for the same price!
Six years ago, the group enjoyed a delicious fun time and since then, our group has changed. Many of the the foodie group members haven't been on the mailing list as long as that. A lot have joined and a few moved away since 2008. However, Cochon BYOB remains one of the highlights of foodie events and people often mention it in conversations as one of their favorites.
Here's what we had:
First Course (Amuse Bouche):
- Bayonne ham mousse crostini, mixed olive relish
- Oven dried tomato and smoked mozzarella crostini, basil oil
- Roasted boudin noir, apples, walnuts, balsamic mustard
- Butternut squash gnocchi, hen of the woods mushrooms, goat cheese, baby kale, toasted pumpkin seed
|good times = good...faces, all around :)|
- Duck cassoulet, confit, breast, gizzard, white bean ragout, haricots verts, red wine sauce
- Berkshire Pork pot au feu, cheek, tongue and tail, stewed root vegetables, cabbage, mustard broth, sea salt
- Squid ink lobster ravioli, jumbo lump crab, leek and tomato bisque, creme fraiche
- Poor mans pudding (short bread with maple glaze) bacon ice cream
- Lemon cheesecake, raspberry sauce, whipped cream
|We filled the restaurant and I had too much fun to photograph food (my bad) but we had a LOT of fun.|